Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

123 May 2015 Challenge - Guest Design Team Member - Heidi Williams

Welcome back to May 123 Challenge and the first of our three Guest Design Team Members - Heidi Williams...


My name is Heidi Williams I have been scrapping for a few years now I love to scrap and create.
I love otp and card making and sewing also.
I have my own DT called sketchy boards challenge and im in 2 other teams life is busy.
I love mixed media and vintage styles ...
check out my blog. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to be a guest DT member this month.I played with the theme and added some burgundy inks and gold gelato and white texture paste and white chipboard with the beige theme.I used some of my lovely prize from 2 crafty chipboard from your challenge.I hope you enter this great challenge at 123 challenge this month.


You can view Heidi's Blog here:  http://heidisscrappystuff.blogspot.com.au/

We know you are going to love the layout Heidi has created with our May Inspiration Board as much as we do....

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being GDT this month. Fabulous layout, love all the blooms and the design of you page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Heidi.Your photo is just gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete