Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Guest Designer - June 2016 - Amanda Hartmann from Charms Creations

Welcome back to our June 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Amanda Hartmann, who is representing one of our generous June sponsors - Charms Creations.


I have been scrapbooking for many years, as evidenced by my well-organised large stash and shelves full of albums! My life is always about the balance and juggle – as I divide time between my gorgeous family (husband and 3 girls), my rewarding work (full time as a Speech Pathologist) and my “me” time (Scrapbooking and Jujitsu). I have worked on a variety of Design Teams as well as Teams for challenge blogs over the years and am regularly published in Scrapbooking Memories. I love to use patterned papers, but more recently have started combining mixed media to create interesting backgrounds.  Embellishment clusters are part of my signature style! I have always loved 123 challenge and am honoured to be a guest designer this month!
You can view Amanda's Blog here: http://talkandshare-amahart.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Amanda has created with the Inspiration Board for our June 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our June 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


You can view the wonderful products available from Charms Creations at their online store, blog or facebook page.




And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our other generous sponsors for June - Scrapping Life and Scrapbook Fantasies.



No comments:

Post a Comment