Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

August 2016 - Guest Designer - Beverley Cunningham

Welcome back to our August 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Beverley Cunningham....


Hi, I am Beverley Cunningham and I live in beautiful New Zealand right near beaches and a national park - sometimes it is hard to think I live in the biggest city in New Zealand. I have three children who are my main inspiration for my layouts.

  I started scrapbooking ten years ago after my sister bought me a scrapbooking kit for my birthday. That kit became a crop bag,then a whole cupboard, then a whole scrap room to now an even bigger area in my garage!
It did not help my obsession for scrapbooking that I worked and taught at a scrapbook store for four years. Since the store closed down I have gone back to my old line of work and have less time to scrapbook and it has become a very part time hobby which I still thoroughly enjoy.

  I have met a whole lot of amazing fellow scrapbookers from New Zealand and abroad and gained heaps of confidence through this hobby. I love mixed media and embellishments - some of my layouts have so many products on but I have managed to incorporate more white space over the last few years.

I am honoured to be a guest designer and you can find more of my creations on my blog here:
And this is the beautiful layout that Beverley has created with the Inspiration Board for our August 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our August 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for August - Scrapping Life, Scrapbook Divas and Scrapbook Fantasies.



No comments:

Post a Comment