Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

123 Challenge - January 2017 - Design Team Guest - Denise Coulter

Welcome back to our January 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Denise Coulter....

My name is Denise Coulter and I live in beautiful Southern California with my husband and two children.  I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years and I scrap my pages completely out of order. My albums are an eclectic mess of people and events, and I love them that way.
You can view Denise's Blog here: https://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the awesome layout that Denise has created with the Inspiration Board for our January 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our January 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsor for January - Scrapbook Fantasies.


No comments:

Post a Comment